Like I told you in my Memorial Day post I made this sweet recipe that I found on Courtney’s Blog.
Patriotic Stars & Stripes Cookie Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 10x15x1 baking pan with foil.
2. Combine butter and sugar until fluffy. Add egg and extracts and thoroughly combine.
3. In separate bowl mix flour, baking powder, and salt.
4. Gradually add flour mixture to the wet ingredients 1 cup at a time.
5. Press dough mixture into pan.
6. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool Completely.
1. Mix together softened cream cheese and powdered sugar with electric mixer until smooth.
2. Spread evenly on cookie.
3. Arrange berries on top like the American Flag.
Eric actually put all 50 blue berries on and I put the strawberries. It was hard to find small strawberries because the ones you get at the grocery stores these days are like on steroids and huge! So there weren’t 13 stripes but you get the idea.
annddd I might go grab some right now… mmm!