This morning I woke up and my breakfast was the same as yesterday… Banana Bread with chocolate chips and walnuts.
After the gym I had my usual blueberry coffee.. yum (I’m supposed to have pictures of these things but woops. its my first time)
While drinking my coffee I started dinner. Which was CrockPot Chicken Nuggets. I rearranged the recipe a little since I had less chicken then what the recipe called for.
4 to 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves; completely thawed (I had two)
4 T butter or olive oil (I used butter)
4 eggs (I used two)
1 cup breadcrumbs, or a mixture of cracker, cereal, tortilla chip, etc. crumbs. (I started with 1/2 cup and added when need be)
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cut the chicken into small pieces
- In a bowl mix the butter and the eggs.
- In another bowl mix the bread crumbs, salt, and garlic powder
- Spray your crock pot with cooking spray
- dip your chicken into the egg mixture, and then into the bread crumb mixture and place on the bottom of the crockpot
- Once you fill the bottom place foil over it and poke a lot of holes in it so the steam can go through the layers
- Keep doing this until you use all of your chicken. I had three layers.
- Cover your CrockPot. Put the bottom of a wooden spoon in the top like shown above to vent.
- Cook on high for 2 hours. I cooked mine for a little longer than two hours since I had my meeting in the middle of it.
- The nuggets on top came out crispy and as you went down to the bottom they became soggy.
After I ate I took harelyyy for a walk since it was extremely nice out.
When I got back I whipped up some Mac and Cheese to go along with the Chicken Nuggets for dinner… I always mess up on Mac and Cheese but today I did not and I didn’t even really measure anything! YAY ME!
Then I got ready for work and left… but not without having another apple pie cupcake!
With Hot Chocolate and two girlscout cookies to finish it off!
You guys should comment what you ate… Help give me some more options… I always try and find new things to cook!